3if.eu was conceived as an acronym for Industrial IoT In Flanders (3x I), Industry 4.0 In Flanders and Industrial Internet In Flanders but was turned into Industrial IoT In Factories in 2020 after seeing the succesful development of IIoT in Manufacturing. in Flanders it started as a project by LSEC – Leaders in Security vzw (link www.lsec.eu) and industrial partners to support the development of the Industrial Internet and Industry 4.0 development in Europe. For the last decade our group of experts has developed expertise, best practices and use cases toward digital transformation for manufactuing. The 3if activities aim to directly support manufacturing companies in Flanders, providing access to expertise, experiences and knowledge. A series of use cases, reference cases and business cases will be collected and made available to a wide group of companies and organisations interested in the development of the Internet of Things (IoT), smart sensors, cloud computing and data analytics for industrial purposes.
If you are :
- A manufacturing company interested in exploring, or applying internet technologies into your production environment
- A production or manufacturing company already applying internet technologies into your production environment, and would like to expand that with sensors and data analytics tools and technologies
- A provider of industrial internet technologies, industry 4.0, iot platforms and technologies or related technology and service providers
- A professional expert in the domain of manufacturing, engineering for manufacturing, MSP, ERP for industry, application engineering, app builders, sensor technology developers or data analytics
- An academic researcher in any of the above domains, interested in applying your expertise in the field and looking for application partners
- An industrial internet, iot or related consortium or association, interested in teaming up sharing expertise and experiences across Europe
Announcing 3if.eu and 3if.be webinars
The 3if.eu webinars have been conceived to work towards our annual 3if.eu conference, normally taking place June 10th, but due to the current new normal, supporting our community with additional webinars.
Please register here to participate to one or multiple of the planned webinars :
June 3rd 2020, Wednesday, 9AM CET -
Session 2 : Azure IoT and Microsoft's Industrial developments
Register now for the secured Zoom webinar session.
For more information about this webinar and the speaker, please go to the webinars. page.
Previous Webinars :
May 27th 2020, Wednesday, 9AM CET :
Session 1 : Best Practices from the Mantis Method -
Use Cases for Industrial IoT Condition Based Maintenance
Register now for this and the upcoming webinars.
Up&Coming Sessions go to the webinars page for more information
- June 10th 2020, Wednesday, 9AM CET -
- Session 3 : Experiences from the Fieldlab Condition Based Maintenance at Chemelot (NL) and perspectives for maintenance of the future, with Paul Van Kempen
Please contact us directly at Ulrich.Seldeslachts at 3IF.be, the Industrial Internet In Flanders Consortium.