KICKING OFF CONNECTED FACTORIES 2
3if.eu teaming up with NL, DE, UK, AT, GR, CZ, HR, FI, IE, ...
After being able to contribute to Connected Factories 1 under the leadership of EFFRA and VTT, 3if.eu is again participating to see how European manufacturing digitalisation activities are developing across Europe and how we can learn from experiences in use cases, best practices, methods, standard in development and technologies being developed.
The ConnectedFactories 1 project has produced the baseline versions of three pathways to the digitalisation of manufacturing:
- 'Autonomous Smart Factories'
- 'Hyperconnected Factories'
- 'Collaborative Product-Service Factories’
ConnectedFactories 1 created insights into important cross-cutting factors and key enablers
ConnectedFactories 1 associated projects and project results and demonstrators to the pathways and the cross-cutting factors.
Download this brochure and share it with others:
The ConnectedFactories 2 project (started on 1 December 2019) focuses on:
- Creating a common understanding of key enablers and cross-cutting factors for the development and deployment of digital technologies and digital platforms for manufacturing
- Deepening pathways by taking into account legacy systems, industrial requirements and challenges
- Situating inspiring research and industrial state-of-the-art cases, key enablers and cross-cutting factors along these pathways
- Matching of skills transfer offering with skills demand across Europe
- Engaging with the research and industrial actors in both European and local fora or ecosystems, bringing together manufacturing companies, technology and component suppliers, etc.
- Creating a broad awareness about the pathways, key enablers and cross-cutting factors, and about inspiring cases for SMEs
- Stimulating visibility and impact of Digital Platform projects (see also https://www.connectedfactories.eu/origin-project-outreach-and-impact)